We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Manager
- Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market.
- The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category.
- The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystallize targeted consumers insights
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates.
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets
- Excellent command of the English language.
- B.Sc/M.Sc Degree in Marketing or a related field.
31st July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com Using the "Job Title" as the Subject of the mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.